Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, April 7, 2014

Something new for techies

You might notice something new on the front page of this blog, just to the right you'll see two QR codes. The top one goes to my Facebook page, the bottom one goes to my Bunspace profile. You'll need a smart phone with a QR code reader app on it (we tested these using QR Code Reader from the Google play store), this way you can get from my blog to my other places on the web.

Bunspace you'll need a bunny and a profile to talk to me, same goes for Facebook (but almost everyone has a profile on Facebook).

QR for this blog
 The QR code for this blog we are going to print out and attach it to my stroller somehow, that way people can get here, and follow the other two to the other spots important to me.
QR for my Bunspace profile

QR for my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment