- Snoopervising - when a bunny pretends like they want pets (or treats) but secretly they are watching what their human is doing.
- Bunstruction - a word that can mean either CONstructive or DEstructive, depending on ones view point. ie: a constructive project is chewing a new opening in a box fort. a destructive project is chewing a hole in a carpet.
- Flopping - when a bunny "flops" on to their side to have a nap.
- Thumping - when a bunny stomps their rear foot to sound a warning
- Disapproval - a normal expression on a bunnies face
- Nom, nommable, nomming - a bunny eating
- Bunny Butt - when a bunny turns their back to you, this has verying degrees of severity from mild to severe depending on the injustice done to a bunny. ie a mild one is being scolded for chewing a hold in their box fort, severe can be brought on by cleaning a cage, brushing fur, clipping nails, NOT being on time with treats/food, giving medication, taking them to a vet.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
A new project
After viewing some comments on Disapproving Rabbits, daddy and me are working on a bunny dictionary for the new bunny people. So here is just a quick sample of some words we've gotten so far.