Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

That was exciting.... sort of

Today me and daddy went down to Rogers Center (Skydome), and got our ticket to the July 5th Argo's home opener.
Me with the ticket to the game, and I dressed up in my Argo jersey.

The Argo's will be taking on the Saskatchewan Roughriders
I wanted to show my Argo pride, so I got daddy to put my jersey on, and I was a big hit at the dome.
Well we were at the dome we went into the Jays Shop (it's everything Blue Jays), daddy finally found me a Jays jersey, and I really really wanted it. Daddy said it was to expensive for him to get it for me at the time, but he did compromise and got me another pin for my stroller.
This is Ace, the Blue Jays mascot.
I only have three more pins to go till I have all of the Toronto sports teams, Raptors, Rock and Toronto FC.

On our way home we had to stop to help someone. When we were waiting at the bus station, a man had fallen and hurt himself. No one was making sure he stayed still, so daddy went to his aid. A bus driver had
already reported it, and that meant the ambulance was on it's way. All daddy had to do was do a quick check, and take the mans pulse. Daddy was a little concerned because the man said he'd been drinking 2 bottles of mouthwash (some people drink mouthwash to get drunk). Well, the ambulance showed up, daddy helped load the man onto the stretcher. That was the end of daddy's involvement, and we were able to get on the next bus and come home. Since then daddy has been destressing after that incident, he doesn't like to get involved in those sorts of things unless he has no other choice, today was one of those times.

Just about one week to go til we go horsieback riding, I can't wait to go, it's going to be so much fun. Daddy is working on getting things organized, and ready to go so he's doesn't forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment