Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Special daddy day

Today is a special day that we celebrate daddy's, and mine is extra special for me, so I made a list of everything daddy does for me.

  1. He keeps me safe
  2. He feeds me
  3. He plays with me
  4. He takes me on adventures
  5. He keeps me healthy (even though it means going to the V.E.T.)
  6. He gives me treats
  7. He talks to me
  8. He buys me toys
  9. He gives me a home to live in.
  10. And my top reason, He LOVES ME
My teeth have been giving me problems again, but not to worry, tomorrow I go see the vet. Although daddy says it won't be Dr Munn that we see, I think it will be the vet that I saw 2 years ago when I first started having problems with my teeth. And daddy says that our friend from Switzerland is going to help again, and there'll be a new person to be at our side this time. Daddy's new lady friend, I call her Mommy Louise.

Oh, speaking of Mommy Louise and daddy's day, she is taking us out to brunch, so daddy says I have to be extra good today. And we are going to get a picture of the three of us together, because I bet everyone would like to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment