Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My new cousin

I have a new cousin, he was born today October 15th 2013 at 7:33 am EST. Mom and baby are doing great.
Arthur Fancis

My cousins Robbie and his new little brother Arthur
Robbie picked out the outfit that Arthur is wearing. Arthur couldn't wait, so the medics delivered him at grandma's house, before taking them to the hospital.
Of course daddy is super excited about having a new nephew to spoil (as long as he doesn't forget to spoil me first).

Now onto Halloween, my costume is coming together, daddy is putting the finishing touches on my Pirate ship.
My stroller transformed into my pirate ship
The bridge of my pirate ship.
Target sighted, all guns at the ready
 Not to worry, I don't start a fight, but I will finish one.
On Halloween night we are going to a big street party downtown, to show off.

1 comment:

  1. Mazel Tov on the newest addition to the family. Sunki's costume looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete