Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oopsie forgot

On Monday (Sept 3rd) was my grandpa's birthday, I'm not really sure how old he is, and I asked daddy and he didn't know either. I know he is really old.
Speaking of my grandpa, he is getting better after his knee surgery. He is using a cane and a walker to get around. We don't think that he will be joining us at Bunfest at the end of the month, but we will still be going.

Daddy is taking me to one of my other Favorite Scottish festivals this weekend, this one me and daddy can get to on our own. I am hoping that daddy will be able to find the Nessie stuffy that he didn't find at Georgetown in June, I hope so, having my own Nessie would be so cool.

We are also looking forward to the next little while, TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) is in town, which also means BIG stars are going to be in town, George Clooney is one. We will have to see if we can meet a few big stars, so keep watching because we'll be posting as soon as we meet one, and get a picture with them.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say Nessie is a big star in and of herself!!! Hope you can find your very own :)

    ReplyDelete