Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, September 10, 2012

Bunfest 2012

There is an event that my family look forward to all year, and is just for bunnies. This event is called Bunfest and is held in support of Rabbit Rescue. As of the writing of this blog there is 12 days 18 hours and 30 minutes to go till the biggest event in bunnydom.

I've been to all of them, and met some pretty important people and bunnies there. In fact I'm pretty famous there too, just because I do all sorts of traveling.

There is TONS of stuff to see and do, talk to a rabbit vet. Get farm fresh hay (a HUGE bag full). They've got a cafe for us buns to hop around and have a snack and use the litter box. Glamor shots, where a bunny can get a professional photo taken. A spot where a human can make a toy for us to play with. And a place for torturing of buns, nail clipping and fur brushing. But they have TONS of toys to buy too.

This is Pantouf and me. Pantouf travels the world on behalf of Bunspace.

Me and Pacer, Pacer travels only through the USA, and went on vacation to visit us in Canada

Torture area, nail clipping and fur brushing

Outside playing at Bunfest 2010

My goat I got in one of the grab bags at Bunfest

Some of the content of the grab bag at bunfest

Some of the stuff daddy bought for us
Our "green" shopping bag

The other side of the "green" shopping bag

This is my glamor shot.

My signs from last year

One of my all time favorite treats, oatgroats, we can only get them at Bunfest.

This is called a "tidy feeder", it has hay in it, but it has a major design flaw, it's made of cardboard. Which makes it more of a "messy feeder"

This is the bag of Farm fresh hay, they packed it for me for free.

Notepad from our favorite food manufacturer Martin
Poster for Bunfest 2012
And you can find more information on Bunfest here.

2 comments:

  1. This looks to be a spectacular event! There are several "bunfests" here in the States, but none near enough to where I live. Keep counting down the days! Who knows? Maybe they'll have a Nessie stuffy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo.. The 23rd is my birthday, so you'll have to tell your Daddy to give you an extra treat in honour of it, right? Maybe a nice banana chip! (Sage's favourite treat was a dorito's cool ranch chip, but somehow I think you're a bunny with much more refined tastes!)

    Do have fun.. and try to keep your Dad out of trouble. I know its a full time job!

    ReplyDelete