That one match, it turns out, has two bunnies of her own, and we have met her before, at Bunfest. Of course, daddy has met so many people at Bunfest that picking out just one is near impossible, I don't even remember most of the bunnies I met there. Daddy's comment is that he's not an elephant and can't remember everything, which is strange, because of course daddy isn't an elephant he's a human..
Anyway, we (me, daddy, and our new friend) are going out tomorrow to check out some really cool buildings, and getting to know each other a little better.
One of my bunny buddies on Bunspace gave me a list of what I should do to 'help' with daddy's 'date'.
- Do not spray her
- Also, no nipping or boxing, unless the date is at a biker bar.
- Be a good boy and let her eat some of the parsley
- Did we say not to spray her?
- I don't spray (anymore)
- We're not likely to end up at any bar, let alone a biker one.
- I'm NOT going to share my parsley, it's mine. Besides I don't think people like parsley as much as I do.