Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Super excited for a movie

Okay my most recent big movie is about to be released in just under a week, any guesses as to what movie it is? I'll give you a hint, the title has to do with a 'guy' and 'metal'.

The poster for the movie
Okay, I guess the poster gave it away. I can't wait to go see the Man Of Steel, which opens this Friday. And if Trekies get to dress up every time a new Star Trek movie comes out, then I'm going to dress up as Superbun when a new Superman movie comes out.
This was taken at Bunfest a few years ago, but I've still got my cape.
Today me and daddy went to a lion's yard sale, I didn't see a single lion anywhere when we were there, so I think it's false advertising....... Oh, daddy just informed me that it was put on by the Lions Club, and the people in the purple and yellow vests were the "Lions". Still seems silly to me.
While there was lots of stuff there to buy, we only found one thing, a new flag for my stroller.
My new flag for my stroller.
I've now got the Maple Leafs, Marlies, Argos, Blue Jays, and Raptors, my collection of Toronto sports team flags is almost complete, just three more flags to go. I just need Toronto FC (soccer), Rock (Lacross), and Buffalo Bisons (Blue Jays farm team). The TFC and Rock flags are going to be slightly easier to get then the Bisons flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment