Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, June 10, 2013

Mascots

Yesterday me and daddy went to a festival, and we met another team mascot. This one was from my new favorite team, the Argos.
Me, Daddy and Jason
Daddy told him that we were going to the home opener on the 28th, he gave daddy a high five, and gave me a high paw.

It is just 4 days until the new Superman movie comes out, and I insisted that daddy put my Superbun cape on yesterday. Daddy had to do a bit of trial and error to make everything fit on my harness, but he managed to get my service vest and cape to fit at the same time.
Be right back, I heard a treat bag opening in the next town over

Even when snacking my super ears are scanning for trouble, or treat bags opening

blowing super raspberries

daddy caught me mid nom

I heard a treat bag opening

gotta get washed up

Still listening for treat bags or trouble

nomming on watermelon

Do I have something in my teeth

Popeye has spinach, I've got parsley

No comments:

Post a Comment