Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Look what we got

Yesterday my second most favorite movie came out on DVD, Brave. And daddy and I picked up a copy of it, and we watched it yesterday night. Oh, my first favorite movie is Hop.
This movie has our favorite band on the soundtrack the Red Hot Chilli Pipers.




Daddy also got a new gadget for himself that attaches to the stroller, it holds his cell phone and makes it so he can see it when we're out walking.
Daddy's cell phone in the holder

The cell phone holder from the side.
My stroller is all set for the holidays, we've got some more Christmas type lights on it.
My stroller is even brighter now.

See the bag beside my stroller, that's for my greens, we got it from Bunfest a few years ago.


And I am having some issues with my teeth, last year I had a minor injury to my jaw which led to an abscess and stasis. Daddy has appealed to BIN (Bunnies In Need) to hopefully get them to pay for the vet, because no one in the family can afford to pay for the vet this time. So, if my loyal readers can spare some money, donate some to Bunnies In Need so that bunnies like me can get the help they need. You can find the link to BIN here, and go to the donate page.
At the moment I'm doing okay, I am eating my greens and drinking water, but I can't eat my pellets or hay. Daddy has started me on Critical Care so I don't go into stasis, and hopefully BIN will approve us going to see a vet before it runs out.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I love those lights, Sunki! And here I thought nothing could make you look more handsome! (Silly humans, eh? Always wrong.)

    When Scout was having food issues, I would put the dust from the bottom of the pellets bag on her salad, or mixed in with some baby food. But then, she hated Critical Care and forcing a 2lb, very squirmy, tasmanian devil to eat was next to impossible!

    Hop you feel better very quick!

    ReplyDelete