Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, August 25, 2012

gettin new stuff

Today me and daddy went to Buskerfest, which is for street performers. But our friend from Fancypants kids was there too, and the most oddest thing happened. Last night daddy had a dream about me in another costume type thing, what was weird was that when daddy and our friend got to talking about my cape, she said "it'd be fun to see him in a dragontail". That was what daddy had a dream about, me in one of the dragontails she makes. So she is going to work on that, it may take her a bit but it'll be awesome when it's done.

Me and daddy are going to fanexpo tomorrow, not to go inside (way to expensive), but just to hang out outside and see if we can sell some of daddy's cards, especially the new superhero line of cards. Speaking of which, daddy has moved from doing the DC characters (Batman, Superman etc) to doing Marvel characters (Ironman, Hulk, Spiderman etc).

Now on to some sad news, daddy was looking at his twitter app on his phone and saw a tweet that said Neil Armstrong had died today. Daddy thought very highly of Neil, being that he was the first man to walk on the moon, a place that daddy would like to go to. I'd like to go because of all the dirt that I could dig in, although I don't think there are spacesuits for bunnies, at least not that would allow me to play in the dirt. But just think of the height I could get on my binkies, I've only ever been able to get about 4 feet, and that was when I was little.

1 comment:

  1. Anti-gravitational binkies!!! I giggled at the thought. One small step for bunnies. One giant leap for lagamorph kind!!!
    Good luck with your upcoming adventures

    ReplyDelete