Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, June 22, 2012

It is super nice now

Wow, what a difference a day makes, yesterday it was 35c with a humidex in the low 40s, today it's 24c and very low humidity.
Those thunderstorms we had helped a bunch too, and lucky for us daddy had his fancy phone. He steered us between the worst of the storms, and got us home only slightly damp.

 Thanks to one of my commentators, I think I know where we are heading tomorrow. The CN Tower, the tallest building in Toronto. What gave it away was the walking outside part, and no, we won't be doing that. Daddy is scared of heights (and he wanted to be a pilot). Daddy corrected me, he said there is a difference between the two. As a pilot your in control of the plane, doing this thing they call Edgewalk all you have is a metal rail and held to that by a rope. Rope has a bad habit of breaking, and that is a long way to fall, at least when a planes engine stops you can glide down to land. And as Superman says "Statistically speaking, flying is still the safest way to travel". Edgewalk is just NUTS.

We have seen Edgewalk, this was taken last year from Fort York

Rogers Centre (Skydome) from the CN Tower

Before I could go places with daddy, my little buddy Hopper did stuff in my place

Hopper posing, it is just a metal screen and cables between people and a VERY long drop

Hopper posing on the glass floor, this is something I want to do

One of the elevators has a glass panel in the floor

Hopper at a Bluejays baseball game

Hopper with my Bluejay teddy bear which hangs on my stroller
My Bluejay teddy bear which is hanging on my stroller.

1 comment:

  1. Ooops .. Sorry for being a surprise ruiner, Sunki! I should have known you were smart enough to figure it out!

    I'm with your Daddy! I'm terrified of heights but have no problems with planes. I wanted to SAR with the CRAF. (Unfortunately, they are big meanies who want fully abled people to jump out of mostly servicable helicopters.)

    So, lets just both enjoy Rick Mercer torture Jann Arden instead. :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KkK35y8MAA

    ReplyDelete