Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Daddy had a panic attack

We went to the D-day remembrance ceremony today, and after the ceremony we were heading for home. Well, I tried to tell daddy not to go the way he was headed, but would he listen to me.... NOOO. But daddy learned his lesson, he started having a panic attack.
The way we went was near where there was a shooting on Saturday in a mall, if things had turned out a little different daddy and I would have been in that food court on Saturday. But instead of going the safe direction today, he went past that food court.
Well I am happy to report that daddy is starting to feel better, now that we are home, and in our safe place.

1 comment:

  1. Glad Casper made it home safely, and I'm happy that you were there with him to provide some sense of comfort!

    ReplyDelete