Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Mommy is going away

Mommy Louise is going to England on Tuesday, and I won't get to see her. Mommy Louise and daddy both assured me that she'd only be gone for a month, and then she would be back to do all sorts of fun stuff with us. I was a little unsure of that, so I got daddy to help me get a going away present for her.
This is the teddy bear I got her for her trip

This is the collar with my name engraved on it.

We didn't know if this was for England, it could have been from Outer Mongolia for all we knew.

I'm giving the bear his finally instructions for his trip
 I told him that he was going to be my temporary replacement, and he has to protect mommy Louise while she is in England.
Sunday I presented her with her body guard teddy, she loved it.
This is mommy Louise with her new body guard teddy.

Now Saturday was a boys day, me and daddy went to see the Argos home opener, this year it was against the Saskatchewan Roughriders. And this year was really cool, they had the roof open.
Warm ups on the field with the roof open



This was our seat number

I wear my Argos pride on my back.
The Argos beat the pads off the Roughriders 48 - 15.

Oh, and one more thing before I end this. When we met up with mommy Louise on Sunday she got me and daddy presents, I got a new stuffie, and daddy got 6 new DVD movies.
First my new stuffie.
My new stuffie, it's R2D2

And he talks too
The 6 movies daddy got are Men In Black 1 and 2 (which completes his MiB collection, he's already got MiB 3), he also got Battlestar Galactica, Flash Gordon, Dune and The Last Starfighter. I think my present is way more fun. Daddy says we will be able to talk to mommy Louise when she is England, and actually see her talking to us at the same time. Daddy called it Skite, I think, it uses a webcam so that the other person can see you, and you can see them in real time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Skype we use it to talk to mummy's dad in the US,its great,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete