Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I'm a snuggle bun

I sort of like winter, no not because of the snow or cold, but because daddy wears thick padded gloves, and those make for a great pillow to rest my chin on.
We've gone all out with our Leafs Christmas decorations, we've got blue and white beads.

And now here are some pictures of my two cousins visiting Santa.
My Elven cousins Arthur and Robbie

Arthur was fine with Santa, it was the noise they made to get him to look at the camera that made him cry

My cousin Robbie.
We have Arthur's present all wrapped and ready to go.
Daddy is working on Robbie's present, we're giving him daddy's old tablet and his other camera, but he is also getting a toy. There's something called Hexbug, they are little toy robots, we've got to go to a toy store next week and find out a little more about them, so we get the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment