Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bunny evac kit

This emergancy has taught daddy that we aren't nearly as perpard for a long term survival situation as we would like to be, especially in the case of us bunnies, and for me especially. So daddy got together stuff I will need in case we have to take shelter somewhere else. The military term for this is a "bivouac kit", and it has all the stuff I need to survive for 72 hours out of the house.










1st thing is my tent
2nd my food and water dishes
3rd all of this fits into this bag...

including me
 The bag has wheels on it so it doesn't need to be carried around. The only thing we need to get to complete the kit is a bed for me to sleep on, and some form of a litter box for me to use.

I forgot to say Hoppy holidays to my readers, so....
I'll post more tonight when me and daddy get home, because I get to go see my nephews today, and give them their Christmas presents. So we'll be taking tons more pictures, and I'll be posting them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment