Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, March 18, 2013

Guest Blogger: Groucho Marx

Wow, that Sunki is such a blog hog. I whined and complained to daddy that I needed to post to the blog, and it's only now that I managed to get some time on the computer.

Okay, now for my big announcement, yesterday March 17th was my birthday, I am a whole 4 years old (and still as cute as ever). And what did I get for my birthday? A birthday salad? A new toy? Nope, I got my cage cleaned, fur brushed, and nails clipped. What sort of birthday present is that?

On a bright note, daddy has said that I will get a birthday salad, and a new toy at the end of the month. And once we get pictures of that I will post those, in the mean time here is a picture from a few years ago.

I'm such a handsome little bun

1 comment:

  1. Grouchy... I mean Groucho, you are such a cute little guy! Getting love, attention and grooming isn't such a bad thing...can't wait to see more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete