Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, December 3, 2012

Insert surprised bunny look here

WOWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can tell I am truly in wonder over this latest development.
A very generous donor is sending us a donation of 100.00 Swiss Francs, which is $107.00 CDN! So I would like to take a moment and say a special thanks to Susanne Trier, both daddy and I are very happy now, we can now likely do everything in one appointment.

But, daddy also reminds me that I shouldn't forget the other people who sent money to help me, so I'd like to thank everyone for their generous donations, and there are to many to list here. So I'll just say one big Thankyou to everyone, and to watch this blog and my Facebook page for a very special post tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you're going to be okay now. :) Hope it goes well at the vets, I hope they can do something really simple to make you better so you can be hopping about your daily business again soon! Torrie and Banacek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am so thrilled that caring, loving and generous individuals are able to support you through this vet visit. I hope everything goes well with your teeth. You are one lucky bunny!!! Thank you so much to all who helped.

    ReplyDelete