Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

We survived Sandy

Sandy came through on Monday night, it wasn't the full brunt of the storm, but we did get the high winds and rain. The lights flickered a bit, but we didn't lose power.
But we do have a very important bit of info for everyone, while we were out on Monday getting supplies in case the power did go out, we saw people buying candles. This is VERY DANGEROUS, don't use open flame during an emergency, candles have a bad habit of falling over and setting things on fire. Instead use battery operated lanterns and flashlights.

In other news I survived Halloween, daddy on the other hand wasn't feeling well, so we didn't go to the big party that we had planned on.

On Saturday me and daddy are going to a fair, this one is being held indoors at a building on the CNE grounds, which means another train ride (I love trains). There are two things me and daddy want to see, first is the bunny agility show, sort of like the dogs do. And the other is a bunny show, daddy says that if it weren't for two things he'd enter me in that contest. 1: we'd have to be up at 5:00 in the morning for the whole week, to get to the show for 7:45. And 2: cost, $20.00 entry fee wouldn't be a problem, the transportation cost would be.
My aunts old bunny won best in breed at a fall fair a long time ago, and he was a pet like I am, so I think I could enter and win something in a contest like that.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you guys are safe! Enjoy the fair on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete