Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, October 13, 2012

LAVBT

Well, we decided to post this early, we have nearly finished my Halloween ride.

It is called the LAVBT (Light Armored Vehicle, Bunny Transport). It's a military style cross-over vehicle, combining a Duck and a tank. A Duck is a amphibious transport, watch Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, they use them in that movie.

However the LAVBT is not finished, there is still a bit of painting, and some stickers that need to be put on.
Then it will be ready to go into battle. I want daddy to get it finished fast, because I want to enter the Bunspace Halloween pic contest, with this I'm sure to win. I mean what other bunny has their own tank?








1 comment:

  1. oh Sunki... you are one bada$$ bun with a sweet ride!!!! The envy of all plunderers and pirates throughout the world!

    ReplyDelete