Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Thursday, January 29, 2015

tough week

Wow what a tough week we had, it started out great on Sunday, which was Robbie Burns Day, I'm going to start with that. We went to an old house downtown, it used to belong to a man named William Lyon Mackenzie, daddy told me that he was our cities first ever mayor a very long time ago. Anyway, we met up with mommy Louise and her roommate. We had to go down a very long, narrow staircase to the basement where we sat in a room with several other people talking until it was time for the event to start.
This is the video daddy took, the man reciting the Address to the Haggis also gives the translation to it, that way everyone can understand the words.
Wearing my tartan proudly

mmmmm, nommie parsley

Almost all gone

Listening to the Address to the Haggis

Our MC
On Monday me and daddy went to have dinner at a church, it was free for homeless and low income people. We've been going for a couple of weeks, and made a few friends there. This is where the problems that I referred to earlier happened, they served Chicken Parmasian and pasta and sauce with sausage pieces. On the way home daddy started not to feel good, daddy called 911. You see, he was having an allergic reaction to something he ate, sever enough that he needed to use his epipen. We were taken to the hospital by ambulance (my first time in an ambulance), the medics were really great and I made sure they took really good care of my daddy. By the time we got to the hospital daddy was starting to feel better, but they had to keep him there for awhile to monitor him.
The other ambulance crews were rather jealous of our crew, because they got to transport me (their first service bunny). The doctor and nurses were great to both of us, and made sure that both of us were okay.
This bed smells weird, even through my blanket

Smells weird here too

Guarding daddy from the strange noises.

Daddy and mommy Louise have been planning things, and I think something is going to happen this weekend, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my birthday. I can't really be sure, daddy has been emailing and texting, and I can't snoop because daddy has been locking his email and texts. Well, I guess I can wait for another two days to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I hope your Daddy is feeling better ,I bet you're getting excited for your birthday now,xx Speedy