Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A very important update

You might recall last year that I had some issues with my teeth, well at the time we had hoped that having them trimmed, and having a proper diet, would keep me from seeing the vet again. Well that was a bit of a stretch, it looks like I'm going to have to go see the vet anyway, daddy has noticed that I stopped eating my pellets on Friday night. He made an appointment to see a vet at the same clinic as last year, we'll be seeing them this Tuesday November 19th at 1630 (4:30pm).

Until then daddy is giving me a dose of Critical Care once a day, but I am eating some of my hay, rolled oats and some softer treats.

I also want to thank one very special person, she helped last year, and she has promised to help this year too. Her name is Trier Susanne, and she has become my guardian angel.

I'll post more on Tuesday after the appointment.

On a happier note, my cousin turned 1 month old on Friday.
One month old, and cuter then ever

No comments:

Post a Comment