Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Sunday, April 21, 2013

What a day

Today was so cool, we got so much free stuff. Me and daddy went to the Canadian Tire Home and Auto Show, it was so Canadian Tire could show off some new products they are going to be selling this year. But it was also a chance to get some free stuff, and boy did we ever.
I've added to my fandom collection.
This is a license plate border, daddy is going to make me a vanity plate with my name on it to go with it.

My new Maple Leafs poster

My sports stuffies, a football, baseball and the hockey puck we added today

I got a free food sample of carrot

My Argos #1 finger, it also makes a great ear warmer
We also got to meet some very nice people, although not the ones we really wanted to see. We wanted to meet Buddy Valastro.
But we did get to see one of the cakes he made, that's a Stanley Cake Cup made out of a cake.
Buddy has his own show on TLC, you might have heard of it, called "Cake Boss".
We also missed meeting Cesar Millan, The Dog Whisperer, I wanted to get some tips on how to make the doggies around here behave.
But we did get to meet some celebrities while we were there, and I got autographs from some of them.
Meeting the Energizer Bunny

Some NHL Alumni autographs. Nick Kypreos, Glenn Healy, Jeff O'Neill and Tom Fergus.
  We also got to see some of the NHL trophies, other then the real Stanley Cup (which we missed).

The Jack Adams Award

The left trophy is the James Norris Memorial, the other one were not sure.

Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy

Vezina Trophy

Frank J. Selke Trophy

Conn Smythe Trophy
We also got sneak peeks at some new stuff, like a cooler bag that has built in freezer packs, and the new mascots for the 2014 Winter Games in Russia. The reason I mention this is that one of the three mascots is a bunny.
These aren't even available to the public yet, but you know we are going to try and get one when they are.
I brought my toy with me so I could play when I got bored, and I used it a little bit.




Well everybun, it's been a long day and daddy is telling me it's time for bed, so goodnight.

And one more thing before I end this post.

MAPLE LEAFS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND!!!!!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What an amazing outing you had!!! And what a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary today :) Looks like it was a great time had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo!!!! You made it back on to the Daily Bunny!!

    ReplyDelete