Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Grandma gave me a new stuffie

Me and daddy went to grandma's house on Monday, and she had a new stuffie for me to play with.
Here is my new stuffie, a giant apple.
Here is a size comparison, the apple is almost as big as me.
Grandma got the apple from the Snow White show we saw, the same one that Stinky Flower came from.

Daddy and grandma had their first official Skype video chat tonight, they had two on Monday to test the setup, and they were only fifty feet apart. Tonight when they chatted they had a whole city dividing them, which I think is really cool. Daddy really likes this way of talking to grandma better anyway, before he could only talk to her, now he can see her and talk to her.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a pretty snuggly apple! Skype really is great, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete