Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sunki: The last Adventures

Sunki will continue to go on adventures, at least for the next while. Yesterday we got his urn back from the vets, only for me to realize that the urn is sealed, so my original plan to scatter a bit of his ashes at each place had to be modified slightly. So plan B is to still go to each of his favorite places, but I will take pictures of the urn there instead.

For the time being this blog will remain active (Sunki did have a lot of favorite places that he went to over the years, so it will take some time to revisit each of them). Once that is all done, I'll be putting this blog into archive mode. It will still be here and you can reread all the posts and memories, I just won't be updating it with new blogs. Instead I invite everyone to the two new blogs we've made for the two new service bunnies.

Darth Hopper's blog
http://darthhopperservicebunny.blogspot.ca/

Chewbacca's blog
http://chewyservicebunny.blogspot.ca/


Sunki's urn and his tag, both are on the stroller, and his urn fits nicely into one of the cupholders.

Sunki's urn, it's a lot smaller then I thought it was going to be

No comments:

Post a Comment