Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, January 31, 2014

Not a freeloader

I was out playing last night (after daddy repaired my "hump buddy", it needed to be stitched up after I had been a little rough with it). Well daddy saat down to have a late night snack, and my super sniffer picked up the wonderful scent of Pineapple. I went to investigate and sure enough daddy was eating some  of that sweet treat. I had to  make sure daddy knew that I wanted some too, so I hopped up and poked my nose around until I found the bowl, and put on my  best 'please daddy can I have some of  those nommies' face. It worked because daddy put a chunk of pineapple in one of my treat dishs, and set it on the couch beside him. So we shared some pineapple side by side on the couch, that was a very special moment for both of us.

On Sunday I will be turning 6 years old, daddy has beed really hush hush about what he's planning, but I think it must have something to do with watching a very special movie that I like. I'll post more after I do a bit more snooping, daddy might be sneaky, but I've been learning how to investigate (by watching Sherlock Holmes and other investigative shows).

No comments:

Post a Comment